Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My First Blog Pictures!




Here's a couple pitchers (that's how it is said in Cabool and most of the towns I grew up in :) from our trip this past weekend. I'm learning how to add pictures so I hope Todd and Paige are cool with me putting these on here. Of course, it only took me 14 hours to figure out how to put these on my blog so don't be too worried about me putting YOUR picture on here. Anyway, this is in the car on the way back. I forget how fast Todd was driving when we took the picture?

4 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Paige Ferg said...

what a bunch of hotties!!

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Mooskers J. Featherbottom III said...

Yeah, in that picture to the right :)

 
At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The one with the glasses is VERY DREAMY!!!!!

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Mooskers J. Featherbottom III said...

How about a new post, pal? We're all curious what's been going on with you! Feel free to throw in some more pictures of your hotness :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home