Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Christmas With The Provards





There were many more photos, but I thought I'd give you a brief sampling. We did so much that weekend it was astonishingly amazing. As mentioned in my previous post, there was a list of things we set out to do and I can report that I think we accomplished almost all of them, including eating at both Chedders and Steak N Shake. It was tons of fun and we can't wait to have Steve and Lynette back when Jack is born. The super exciting news is that Jack and Nana (great grandma and grandpa, whom our son is named after) will be coming to visit when Jack is born. I should add that Jack is also named after Steve, but for confusion sake I don't usually say that. I'll explain later if you're confused now. So anyway, if it is at all possible you should all meet Jack and Nana. They are the sweetest, cutest couple ever...yes, even cuter than the Sinnokraks, if you can believe that! (I feel a little awkward writing "cute" so much, but there is no other word I can think of.) I would like to add that the flowers on the table were given to us by Christina and they were awesome. The vase was super cool. I guess it still is. But, thanks to Christina for the multiple centerpieces she has made for us. Simply beautiful. Much like the Christmas Ficus Tree we have this year. Isn't it festive?

3 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Todd said...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. It must be national blogger day. Rock on. Glad you had a great time. It was awesome to have your father-in-law at the mens breakfast. You are blessed with some great outlaws.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Paige Ferg said...

Indeeeeeeeed! Bleeeesssssseeeeeddd! Thanks for sharing your pics. Also thanks for the updated blog. that rocks. 3 new blogs in a day from everyone, awesomeness! I will blog tomorrow so people don't get too freaked out! You and Carlye are great friends! and her parents are pretty cool too. Let me know when Jack is ready to come out and play. I think Braden will be ready by January to play with his new friend!

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Paige Ferg said...

It's time to start a baby pool!!!!!!! Ok fine, I will start.
Jack will be purple headed, 6 lbs. 0 oz. 21" long, blue eyes, on 1/7/07!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home