Monday, February 05, 2007

Homeostasis


It is today. Yesterday and many days before yesterday seemed like many days ago and those many days ago have seemed to move at a pace much faster than days before the many days ago before yesterday.

So now it's today again, but in just an hour today will have passed and tomorrow will become today. There is so much to do. Catch up on my reading of the bible. Catch up on reading. Spend some quality time with my amazing wife. Visit with family and friends. Refocus and build a dream company. Hone my picture taking abilities. Lay the groundwork for F.R.E.E. Buy some drill bits to hang pictures on the wall. Finish some more collages. Examine the skylights to see if there is a leak. Put air in my tires. Clean the pond filter. Exercise. Eat better. Pay taxes. And that's just the tip of the carpetburg.

But, in order to climb an iceburg you must first go somewhere cold. I don't like the cold. I also don't like getting up early. So, it is only natural that I must first learn to get up early. I'm going to make my first goal to get up at 8am tomorrow no matter how many hours of sleep I've had. I know it is an enormous undertaking that few have achieved victory over, yet it is my Everest, and I will see the summit!

3 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Paige Ferg said...

i think i understand??? maybe...i'm sorry what did you say again??

if it weren't so cold maybe your days wouldn't be so smmmashed together.

I like the plan on getting the Dream Business going!! That's awesome!! Todd is doing something similar to that. hehe

we love you schmickles!

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Christina said...

Those sound like awesome goals!! You GO booooooooooy! :) You can do it all!! 8:00 a.m. is not as bad as it seems (sometimes :):)) If you ever need someone to talk to at 8:00 a.m., always call Wyatt, he loves mornings! (He is kind of weird :):)) By-the-way, what is F.R.E.E.? Have I totally missed something?? Hope to see you guys at the Fergusons tonight!!

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Adam Harshman said...

Very nice. I enjoy your train of thought. Though, a lot of people enjoy crack and that can be dangerous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home