Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Day 3

2 for 2. I woke up at 8 am and again struggled to gain active participation in the world for nearly an hour! However, I feel confident that it will get easier. Also, I drank 64 ounces of water today! I felt more energized all day until this evening. Which is completely the opposite of my normal energy cycle. Could a change be a'brewin?

So here's the next goal. Wake up at 8 (and I'll add get out of bed within a half hour), drink 64 ounces of water, and walk 2 miles. I'm so excited to see how it turns out.

5 Comments:

At 3:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Paige Ferg said...

what is with these stupid spam comment bloggers....ahhh...of course that is not you, carlye....it's the other one.

congrats on your 8am and 64oz of aqua. Dude are you noticing that you pee more now? Leave it to me to add that to your blog. haha

41 years left. huh? What is all that about. I mean the milk thing makes since, but to determine your own life expectancy...I don't think your family will appreciate it...or your friends. No walk your 2 miles and drink your water and enjoy life. Have a wonderful day!

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Todd said...

Wow! You continue to inspire me. We should take turns running on the treadmill while we meet in the morning. How fun would that be? More fun than a barrel of monkeys I bet ya.

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Mooskers J. Featherbottom III said...

Todd, that may be true - but a barrel of monkeys can't call you a cab when you've had too many snozberrys for breakfast. Nor can they shave your toes for you without cutting at least one of them. Think about that the next time you try and use a cliche on here, mister!

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Adam Harshman said...

Hmmm its two days later and no update on goal 3. Is someone a little embarrassed of failing miserably? It's ok we still love you. Oh, and Moose, take your medication.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home