Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Whoa. Beep Beep Beep. Rrrreeeeeerrrrr.

I had to remove my prior post. It proved to be a bit too controversial. I appreciate all the concern I received, but I would have to say that my choice of adjectives ended up putting more emphasis on the situation than there should have been. My main point was just to describe why I hadn't blogged in a few days and dropped the ball on the goal reports. Again, thanks for the conern, but you can relax, things are alright.

On to goals. Today I plan to:

Goal 1: 64 oz. H2O
Goal 2: 25 crunches, pushups, 30 lb. curls.
Goal 3: Finish 1 more collage
Goal 4: Set time to fix fascia

2 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Paige Ferg said...

fix fascia...oh my goodness...i know what fascia is...do you need any...i have lots

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Todd said...

Pineapple, Pineapple, Pineapple!!! Fascia scares me. No help heeeeer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home