Monday, February 25, 2008

Return To Sender

My last blog post was too many months ago, maybe even a year(Stop) So much has happened that I can't even begin to lay the cobblestone(Stop) Also, I'm sure there isn't a single person that may stumble upon this(Stop) I'm sure with such a gap in posts my readership has dwindled to negative 2(Stop) I can say that I only took the 5 minutes right now because I just read my wife's blog and thought I should put something on mine(Stop)

I love my wife and son (Go)

3 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Adam Harshman said...

I still faithfully check this blog even though I don't update mine nearly enough either. I'd love to hear more!!

 
At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nana Nettie: - Hi, enjoying your wife and Jackster!!(stop) Thought you would like to know (stop) Having chili for dinner wish you were here (bye)

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Christina said...

HEY!!!! It's so good to see a new post!!! KEEP IT UP!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home